If you’d like to contact me to review a book, I’m happy to consider. You can email me at:
emily (dot) mead3 (at) live (dot) com (dot) au
What I’m willing to accept:
– Physical copies only. I don’t have an e-reader and I dislike reading on my computer. Keep in mind that I live in Australia!
– Any YA! My favourite is contemporary though my reading tastes are varied, so I like most genres.
– Any MG! I’d love to expand my MG horizons, so I’ll take ALL the beautiful MG books.
– Some NA. If it’s not erotica, I’ll probably take it.
And in return…
– I review books on this blog, and post the reviews on Goodreads. You can expect a rating out of five, front cover, relevant information and anything else you’d like me to include. I’m happy to oblige!
– My reviews will be honest. But if I don’t like a book, I still try to be positive about things that were working – constructive, not mean.
– Awesome GIFs.
A big thank you goes out to all the publishers willing to send me their beautiful books. You guys rock 🙂